Wood Processing, Sawmills, Log Splitters, Chippers, and Conveyor Maintenance
Fairbarn's has been providing fabrication and repair services to Wood Processing Equipment for over 20 years.
Our staff have the valuable experience and knowledge to get your chipping, milling, splitting or conveying system back working fast.
Let the experts at Fairbarns help in redesigning and reinforcing your equipment so that it stays in service longer. Where spare parts are discontinued we can remanufacture the component extending the life of your current wood processing equipment.
Our shop is equipped to handle just about any job with skill and efficiency that's second to none.
Some of the recent projects we have done for the Wood Processing Industry include:
- Custom Fabrication
- Align Boring in shop and field
- Conveyor design & fabrication
- Custom walkways and stairs
- CNC cutting table provides unlimited custom profiles
custom sprockets, etc.
- Carbide wear proofing of planer beds and guide plates
- Repairing aluminum saw guides
- Rebuilding rotary feeders
Call today an speak to our project coordinators about your current project or view some of our project photos below showing our team and capabilities.